Rapid reception by appointment
Immediate support of sanitary and social aspects (accommodation, substitute treatment, social follow-up)
Assessment and orientation towards a suitable structure at longer-term
Drug addicted users facing criminal issues, before or after the court judgment based on the decision of the public prosecutor OR followed by the Insertion and probation penitentiary services, imprisoned or not, OR released from prison
- based on will
- 18 years old or more
- in a precarious situation
The team will analyze the requests submitted by professionals (justice, medical, social agents...)
Immediate support up to 3 months.
- Social and educative follow-up
- Accommodation in a hotel, renewable every week
- Medical follow-up (HIV, hepatitis...)
- Specific treatment of drug addiction (withdrawal, substitute treatment, psychotherapy...)
- Implementation of a socio-professional integration project
After this 3 month social support period, the patient must be able to integrate the existing support structures at longer-term, depending on his needs.
Corinne Gerber, assistante sociale, head of unit
Catherine Dulché, educator
Coline Viale, educator
Métro: Port Royal (RER B)
27, rue Pierre Nicole
Tel. 01 44 32 07 75
Fax. 01 44 32 07 62
Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.